Postdoc, PhD and Master (with thesis) positions are available for Fall 2016. Please email me a copy of your CV if you are interested.
- 2015-2018, $288K Grant from NSF CNS to Study Heterogeneous Architecture Design for Emerging Wearable Biomedical Applications. Role: PI
- 2015-2017, $330K Grant from DARPA to study Reconfigurable STT LUT Logic to Improve Power Efficiency. Role: PI
- 2013-2018, $995K Grant from NSF Cyber Physical System program to Design A Novel Biomechatronic Interface Based on Wearable Dynamic Imaging Sensors. Role: Co-PI
- 2013-2016, $261K Grant from General Motors Corporation to study security vulnerability in automotive multimedia systems. Role: Co-PI
- 2010-2012, $280 Grant from NSF CRA CI Fellow Program to Study Heterogeneous Architecture in 3D Design. Role: PI
Honors & Awards
- National Science Foundation Computer & Network Program Award, $288K, (2015-2018).
- DARPA Microsystems Technology Office Award, $330K (2015-2017)
- National Science Foundation Cyber Physical Program Award, $995K, (2013-2018)
- General Motors Corporation Research Fund, $261K, (2013-2016)
- National Science Foundation CI Fellow Award, 280,000$. (2010-2012) Funded Project: Inter-core Selective Resource Pooling in a 3D Multicore.
- ACM Doctoral Dissertation Award Nominee, UC-Irvine School of Information and Computer Science Nominee (2 out of 31 dissertations selected), (2010).
- 4-Years Chair Fellowship Award, University of California Irvine,160,000$. Computer Science Department, (2006).
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award, (APSIH),(2010).
- First Place, IEEE Orange County and Western Digital Student Design Contest. 8th International System-on-Chip Conference, Exhibit Workshops. , (2009)
- First Place, IEEE Orange County and Western Digital Student Design Contest. 7th International System-on-Chip Conference, Exhibit Workshops. ,(2008)
- University Scholarship, McMaster University, Canada,(2006)
- NAHAAL Scholarship for Excellence in Education and Research,(2001)
Volgenau School of Engineering, George Mason University