- October, Paper on Probabilistic Write for
STT-RAMs presented at ICCD conference.
- June, Paper on Resistive Computation: A
Critique accepted at computer architecture
- June, Tutorial on Dynmic Heterogeneous
Architecture will be presented at DAC 2013.
- May, Keynote talk on Future of
Heterogeneous Architecture at United
States Patent and Trademark Office
- May, Paper on Reliability in NUCA cache
accepted at IGCC 2013.
- March, Invited talk at Virgina Tech Center
for Embedded Systems for Critical
- February, Paper on 3D multicore lifetime
reliability accepted at DAC 2013.
- September, paper on Heterogeneous 3D
DRAM accepted at ASP-DAC 2013.
- February, Tutorial on System-Level
Exploration of Power, Temperature, and
Performance accepted at DAC 2012.
- December, Serving on the TPC of ISLPED
- November, Paper on "3D Heterogeneous
Cores" Accepted at HPCA 2012.
- November, Paper on "Inquisitive Defect
Cache" appeared in TVLSI.
- November, Paper on "MZZ-HVS
peripherals" appeared in TVLSI.
- November, Paper on "Centralized Power
Management" appeared in TVLSI.
- November, Paper on "Hot Peripheral
Thermal Management" Accepted at ISQED
- November, Paper on "History & Variation
Trained Cache" Accepted at ISQED 2012.
- November, Invited talk on "Flexible Fault-
Tolerant Cache Architecture" at 2011 SOC
- October, Paper on "FFT-Cache" appeared
in CASES 2011
- October, Paper on "Reliability-Aware
Placement in SRAM-based FPGA" appeared
in CODES-ISSS 2011
- November, talk on "multiple sleep modes
design" at Arizona State University
- November, Invited talk on "resource
adaptation for power management" at 2010
- November, Paper on "multi copy cache
architecture for reliability" appeared in
- September, paper on "multiple sleep mode
design" accepted in TVLSI