Two postdoc positions (May 31 application submission deadline) in VLSI Design and Fabrication, Hardware Security, and Big Data Computing, as well as multiple PhD and Master (with thesis) positions are available for Fall 2017. Please email me a copy of your CV if you are interested.
- 2017-2019, More than $1M contract from DARPA/AFRL for hardware security and trust. Role: PI
- 2016-2017, $75K Grant from NIST on Persistence and Extraction of Digital Artifacts from Embedded Systems. Role: Co-PI
- 2015-2018, $288K Grant from NSF CNS to Study Heterogeneous Architecture Design for Emerging Wearable Biomedical Applications. Role: PI
- 2015-2017, $330K Grant from DARPA to study Reconfigurable STT LUT Logic to Improve Power Efficiency. Role: PI
- 2013-2018, $995K Grant from NSF Cyber Physical System program to Design A Novel Biomechatronic Interface Based on Wearable Dynamic Imaging Sensors. Role: Co-PI
- 2013-2016, $261K Grant from General Motors Corporation to study security vulnerability in automotive multimedia systems. Role: Co-PI
- 2010-2012, $280 Grant from NSF CRA CI Fellow Program to Study Heterogeneous Architecture in 3D Design. Role: PI
Honors & Awards
- Best Paper Award, 26th ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI).
- National Science Foundation Computer & Network Program Award, $288K, (2015-2018).
- DARPA Microsystems Technology Office Award, $330K (2015-2017)
- National Science Foundation Cyber Physical Program Award, $995K, (2013-2018)
- General Motors Corporation Research Fund, $261K, (2013-2016)
- National Science Foundation CI Fellow Award, 280,000$. (2010-2012) Funded Project: Inter-core Selective Resource Pooling in a 3D Multicore.
- ACM Doctoral Dissertation Award Nominee, UC-Irvine School of Information and Computer Science Nominee (2 out of 31 dissertations selected), (2010).
- 4-Years Chair Fellowship Award, University of California Irvine,160,000$. Computer Science Department, (2006).
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award, (APSIH),(2010).
- First Place, IEEE Orange County and Western Digital Student Design Contest. 8th International System-on-Chip Conference, Exhibit Workshops. , (2009)
- First Place, IEEE Orange County and Western Digital Student Design Contest. 7th International System-on-Chip Conference, Exhibit Workshops. ,(2008)
- University Scholarship, McMaster University, Canada,(2006)
- NAHAAL Scholarship for Excellence in Education and Research,(2001)
Volgenau School of Engineering, George Mason University