Jill K. Nelson
- H. Roufarshbaf and J. K. Nelson, "Embedded Track Validation for Tree Search-Based Tracking of Maneuvering Targets," accepted to the Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, November 2011.
- W. Zhou and J. K. Nelson, "Computationally Efficient Design of the MAE Equalizer for Binary Signaling," accepted to the Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, November 2011.
- J. K. Nelson and M. A. Hjalmarson, "Linking Students' Interest in Electrical Engineering to Conceptual Understanding," Proceedings of the 2011 ASEE Annual Conference, Vancouver, BC, June 2011.
- A. Sen Gupta, J. K. Nelson, W. Zhou, A. Singer, and J. Preisig, "A Geometric Approach to Improve Interference Mitigation in Multi-user Detection and Equalization," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 1694-1705, April 2011.
- B. Kaur, A. J. Hutchinson, K. R. Leonard, and J. K. Nelson, "Human Facial Skin Detection in Thermal Video to Effectively Measure Electrodermal Activity (EDA)," Proceedings of the SPIE Defense, Security and Sensing Conference, Orlando, FL, April 2011.
- S. G. Wood, B.-P. Paris, and J. K. Nelson, "Channel Order Estimation via Sample Sorting," Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS), Baltimore, MD, March 2011.