Rao V. Mulpuri
- School of IT&E space coordinator.
- Wrote proposal for a Graduate Certificate Program on "VLSI Design / Manufacturing". Coordinated with Lockheed-Martin Federal Systems people to initiate this certificate program. This certificate was offered for U.S. Patent and trademark Office employees at Arlington campus.
- Played pivotal role in developing Electronics track curriculum in the B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degree programs. Wrote course proposals for many
- Coordinator of the Electronics/Photonics/Electromagnetics track in the department from 1989.
- Served in several Departmental committees like Graduate Studies, Search, Honor Code, Greivance, Annual Evaluation, Tenure and Promotion
- Served as a chairman/member of the Ph.D. and M.S. thesis committees of about 30 students. Advised Senior Design Projects of about 100
- Served in School Committees like Tenure and Promotion, Publicity etc.
- Served as the Chairman of "ISSE Department Chairman Search Committee" in 1998.
- Served as the Chairman of "AES Department Chairman Search Committee" in 2005.
- Served in the "ECE Department Chairman Search and Renewal Committees" in 1990 and 1994.
- Served in a Business School faculty member Tenure Greivance Committee.
- Volunteered to serve in several School and University Open House events.
- Served in several NSF proposal evaluation panels . Reviewed several DOE and NSF
- Reviewed articles for several International Journals like IEEE Electron Device Letters, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Journal of Applied Physics, Applied Physics Letters, Journal of Electronic Materials, Solid State
- Reviewed manuscripts of several text-books in the areas of Electronic Devices and
- Wrote four books on teaching Mathematics to Kindergarteners.