Building Relationships, Shaping the Future
Mason's Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering produces some of the best engineers in the world. Help us continue to do that by sponsoring research, equipping our advanced laboratories, or funding student scholarships.
If you're wondering how to help, consider:
- Offering students internships and learning opportunities outside the classroom.
- Mentoring a student.
- Partnering with students on their year-long senior design projects. Industry sponsors can support a team of seniors to help them conceptualize, design, analyze, build, test, and report on an engineering problem that benefits the sponsor.
- Funding scholarships and financial aid for students, including those in the Mason-NOVA ADVANCE program.
- Supporting students' travel to conferences and national competitions.
- Supporting faculty research.
- Donating to build and equip labs.
- Sponsoring a lecture series or other event during Engineers Week.
If you want to make a bigger impact or honor someone special, consider a naming opportunity.
Contact Michele Brumsey by email or call 703-993-6069 to explore all our giving opportunities and plan gifts in ways that achieve our shared goals.