Why Study Here
Electrical and Computer Engineering degrees from Mason put you ahead of the curve and ahead of the pack. Our students are immersed in academic and research opportunities, developing the skills and knowledge to master sophisticated technical challenges.
Power Our Digital Society
Consider the advantages of earning your degree with us. You'll learn to:
- Make modern technology faster, more secure, and highly efficient.
- Develop hardware and software to generate advances in robotics and embedded systems, as well as communications, power, and space exploration.
While studying at Mason, you can forge your own career path, selecting coursework and projects that emphasize your field of interest. If hardware is your passion, you'll focus on that. If software is what you love, that's what you'll study.
Our degree programs include:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Digital Forensics
- Master of Science in Telecommunications
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Our graduate certificates include:
Start with an Advantage
When you choose our department, you:
- Learn from the best professors in the field.
- Gain experience working in teams to conceive, design, and produce solutions to electrical and computer engineering challenges.
- Have access to our laboratories, including our teaching labs, research labs, design labs, and prototyping space.
- Are located in the Washington, D.C., area, where there are many opportunities for rewarding internships, summer jobs, research labs and permanent employment.
We're also expanding into new areas of specialization, including: