Unlimited Career Choices
Our graduates find jobs in industry, research, academia, law, and government. Some create their own companies.
Earn your degree from Mason and:
- Design, build, and analyze the next generation of high-speed wireless communication networks and phones.
- Develop nano-scale devices to create flexible displays, high-capacity storage systems, and intelligent sensors.
- Apply control theory and robotics foundations to build and test autonomous cars, drones, and humanoid robots.
- Use signal-processing techniques for facial recognition, to refine satellite images for homeland security, and to explore the oceans.
- Design and analyze complex computer chips to create and support high-performance computing systems.
- Analyze large amounts of data, and build software and intelligent machines that have the ability to learn.
- Develop smart, energy-efficient embedded computing systems for smartphones, robots, cars, appliances, computer networks, smart factories, and the internet of things.
- Apply digital forensics techniques to collect, process, and analyze computers, phones, and other digital devices to recover lost or stolen data, as well as track perpetrators of digital crimes.
- Build the next generation of cloud infrastructure and services and provide high-speed networking services to businesses, government, and consumers.