Office: Engineering Building, Room 3222
Phone: (703) 993-1611
Fax: (703) 993-1601
Public Key ID: 088D 1D49 F3FD 1851
Spring 2019 Office Hours
- Monday 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Additional office hours are by appointment only (see the Contact page for how to setup an appointment).
Spring 2019 Teaching
I am currently looking for new talented Ph.D. students capable of starting their studies at GMU in Fall 2019. MS students interested in doing their Master's Theses in the area of cryptographic engineering are also very welcome to apply. GRA or GTA positions are available for outstanding candidates. For more information, please see our Cryptographic Engineering Research Group webpage.
- Cryptographic Engineering
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Side-channel and fault attacks and analysis
- Efficient implementation of cryptographic algorithms
- Cryptography for IoT devices