Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Building: Nguyen Engineering Building
Mail Stop: 1G5
Xuan Wang is an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at George Mason University. He received his PhD degree in autonomy and control, from the School of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Purdue University in 2020. After graduation, he worked as a post-doctoral researcher at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Wang’s search interests lie primarily in the autonomy and control of large-scale network systems, in order to improve their reliability, efficiency, security, and scalability. His current project topics include Multi-agent control and optimization; Resilient multi-agent coordination; System identification and data-driven control of neuron network systems. These topics have extensive applications in mobile sensor networks, smart cities, autonomous robot swarms, and the internet of things.
One of his papers received the ICPS 2021 best paper award.
- PhD, Aeronautics and Astronautics, Purdue University
- MSc, Control Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology
- BSc, Automation, Harbin Institute of Technology
- Distributed learning for MAS
- Resilient multi-robot systems
- Distributed resource allocation
- Human-in-the-loop for MAS